Professional background and skills
- Victoria is the Business Responsibility Director at VINCI Facilities and has been a leading advocate and influencer in the development, implementation and successful delivery of their sustainable business model which has been the vehicle for sustained profitable growth over the last nine years.
- She has a broad, challenging and hugely engaging intellect, always brings a long-term perspective to short-term decision-making and is a key component of the senior management team.
- A Chartered sustainability professional who also holds an LLM, has worked in government, consultancy, construction and facilities management sectors offering strategic change to deliver balanced decision making.
- A strong business-wide perspective of the power of a sustainable business approach and drives continued improvement in communications, quality and environmental governance and performance, and simplifying and embedding new business processes.
- Comfortable operating across the business, works closely with both operational and commercial teams to deliver service excellence through engaging with all stakeholders at all levels, driving change through consultation, campaigns, knowledge sharing and training.
- Victoria has presented at key events and supports industry initiatives – with the
Supply Chain Sustainability School, WRAP, RICS, BIFM, the BRE, was a finalist in the EDIE Sustainability Practitioner Awards.
- Articles and thought leadership pieces published both in FM press and regular communications within her own organisation.
- Embraces innovative methods of working and the digital revolution to help drive change.
Other relevant information
- Victoria understands the need to broaden her experience outside of her role within VINCI Facilities and would be a valuable and influential addition to the board of the Supply Chain Sustainability School, bringing her strong intellect as well as a drive, enthusiasm and energy to push forward the sustainable agenda across the UK.