Code of Ethics
The Supply Chain Sustainability School Code of Ethics requires all involved in the School including all partners, clients, contractors, FM service providers, members, trainers and delivery partners to:
- Respect the confidentiality of information and results
- Work to ensure the School eases the pre-qualification process for sustainability
- Complete all assessments and tests as accurately as possible and in good faith
- Act with integrity and respect in dealing with other members
- Acknowledge that the School is an open learning environment
- Promote the School as a consistent approach amongst members for developing the sustainability skills of the supply chain to the Built Environment
- Encourage and support fellow members in developing their sustainability skills
- Ensure no anti-competitive behaviour results from the business of the School.
In addition, the delivery partners and trainers will:
- Ensure complete confidentiality of the information provided by participants and ensure that this is kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other partner, member or third party
- Act fairly and impartially in dealing with clients, partners and members
- Act with reasonable skill, care and diligence in all matters concerning the School
- Strive to make sure that the School benefits the industry as a whole and minimises the burden on the supply chain.