Terms and conditions of School use for members
As a member of the School:
- I understand and agree that by signing up to the Supply Chain Sustainability School I will receive information about School training events, resources, or industry-related communications to ensure I am gaining the most value from the School.
- I confirm that I am completing on behalf of my company or business unit, not as an individual (with the exception of individual member accounts).
- I will use the training materials and resources for the benefit of my company, not for resale or other commercial purposes.
- I understand that all assessment responses that I enter will be kept confidential by the School, not shared with any partners, contractors or third parties and only used by the School to help target appropriate sustainability advice.
- I understand that when I join my corporate account, my details as an individual will be accessible by my company administrator(s).
- I will answer all statements accurately to help ensure the support I am signposted to is as appropriate as possible.
- I understand that this does not form part of any pre-qualification process and therefore does not guarantee any new business.
- I understand that partners accept no liability for the services offered and that I will use the advice provided at my own risk.
- I agree to not use the Supply Chain Sustainability School logo/brand unless given express permission.
If you want to unsubscribe from membership of the School you can do this at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- We promise to keep your details confidential, safe and secure at all times.
- We promise to ensure that the services we offer in the School are free at the point of use.
- We promise never to sell or release your data to any third parties, except from key funding stakeholders, as part of the evidence that we require to access this funding.
- We promise to ensure that any funding stakeholders we do share data with will have entered into a non-disclosure agreement with Action Sustainability and will not share your data, and we have checked that they are compliant with GDPR.