The School is funded by a combination of Partner fees, CITB and other funding bodies as and when appropriate. The School’s accounts are transparent, signed off by the Board and available for review by Partners. If you join the School as a Partner you make a financial contribution to the School:
- £11k – if your organisation would like to sit on up to 3 groups
- £16.5k – if your organisation would like to sit on up to 5 groups
- £22k – if your organisation would like to sit on up to 7 groups
- £25k – if your organisation would like to sit on all groups
- £6k – for mid-sized contractors & suppliers with under £75m turnover or if your organisation will only sit on 1 category or regional group. Please contact Paul Parkinson to find out if you are eligible for this rate.
Becoming a Partner is straightforward. Please contact Paul Parkinson on 07568 052 780
or email email@example.com.
Further Partner Information
Click here for Partner Benefits
Click here for a list of our Current Partners
Click here for Partner Structure
- Partnership fee – which is active for 12 months from the date of joining
- Attendance at selected supplier days
- Acting as an advocate for sustainable construction and the School
- Recommending to the School to your Supply Chain
- Representation on the relevant sector leadership groups.
- Hosting a supplier day – these are paid for from a central budget and branded as School events, but allow hosts to focus on specific regions, clients or sectors
- Providing data on strategic suppliers so the School can help drive their engagement in the School
- Providing meeting space for training workshops for up to 15 people