We are pleased to provide our Partners with this private section of our website especially for you.
Designed with your busy schedule in mind, you can find here a variety of infographics, guidance documents and “how to ” videos which will support you in maximising your value with the School, as well as engaging your internal colleagues and your supply chain.
Can’t find what you need below? Simply contact Becky who will be delighted to help.
Overall benefits can relate to your internal workforce as well as your supply chain and include:
- Over £800,000+ of CPD accredited sustainability focused e-learning modules, bolted directly onto your own LMS
- Up to 5 half-day, CPD accredited training sessions (focusing on topics of your choosing) for your internal teams or supply chains
- A platform for you to engage with your supply chain on your key sustainability priorities
- “Supplier Days”, hosted alongside other relevant Partners
- Access to unique online statistics and data identifying the strengths and weaknesses in your supply chain through our Partner dashboard
- The ability to set learning pathways and journeys for your internal colleagues and supply chains
- Access to 8 Market Sector Groups, at which you can drive the School’s strategic agenda
- Access to Category and Special Interest Groups at which you can collaborate with industry colleagues to implement sustainable change on topics such as labour standards or waste reduction
- Building relationships and collaboration with senior decision makers in companies across the built environment sector
- Over 170 training and supplier development sessions per annum
- Ultimately – a more competitive, skilled supply chain, leading to bottom line returns
Looking for something specific or to understand more? Contact Becky to see how we can support you.
Logging in to your account
Getting to grips with your Partner Dashboard
Website features for Partners
Your personal dashboard
Your corporate dashboard
The value of Partnership
Partner Badge (JPG) | Partner Badge (PNG) | Partner Badge (EPS)
Partner webpage profile template
Category Groups overview
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) overview
Uploading your priority suppliers
Partner Dashboards in brief
Partner Maturity Matrix
School Impact Report 2019 - 2020
School Business Plan 2020 - 2021
New Partner - email copy to send to internal colleagues
New Partner - email copy to send to your supply chain
Partner - email copy to engage internal colleagues
Partner - email copy to supply chain who are yet to register
Partner - email copy to engage your registered supply chain
Please note: These templates are in a draft format for you and designed to act as a guide on which you can expand. Feel free to amend them so that they fit within your corporate brand and industry sector.
Why become a Partner?
Partnership with the School offers many valuable resources and a wealth of knowledge and expertise through the opportunity of collaboration.