How to start you BIM maturity assessment
The assessment process is completely free of charge and the answers you submit will kept completely confidential. We will only share this information if you specifically ask us to do so.
To get started you have 3 options;
- You and your company are both already registered with the School
- You and your company are new to the School and have no account
- You are new to the School, but your company is already a member
Guidance for all three of options is set out below, but if you are having problems please ring the School team on 0207 697 1977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 1: Both you and your company are already members
- Simply click the Login button on the orange navigation bar above
- Once logged in you will see the My Account dashboard.
- From here select the Corporate drop down menu
- On this menu select settings
- Tick the BIM box under learning areas you are interested in and press update
- Then select the dashboard option on the Corporate drop down menu
- Once in this section select the BIM under the orange navigation bar and press the Assess Now button in the middle of your screen
- Then its just a case of undertaking your assessment and a learning action plan will be automatically produced at the end of the assessment
Option 2: You and your company are not members
You will need to follow the 8 steps above, but before you do that you will need to register for an account. This is free and takes just a couple of minutes:
- Simply click the Sign Up button on the orange navigation bar above
- Fill in your personal details plus a few questions about your company so that we can help ensure you get the right training resources
- Then follow the instructions from step 3 above
Option 3: Company is a member, but you are not
You may have been invited by a colleague formally through an invite link, or just by word of mouth – either way, all you have to do is:
- Click the Sign Up button and fill in your details
- We will automatically link you with your colleagues based on your email domain.
- You will see a list of your colleagues once you submit your personally details, and you will be able to ask the Admin to join the account.
- Once you have been approved by your corporate account’s admin, you will receive a new password by email. If you are having problems with your company administrator not approving your account then please ring the School team on 0207 697 1977 or email email@example.com.
- Whilst waiting for approval to join your company account you can still use the School's resources and even undertake Individual Assessments, with the exception of our BIM assessment where there is no individual level assessment
Not sure if your organisation has an account?
Don’t worry! Just click the Sign Up button and fill in your personal details. We will search the system based on your email domain, and if we find an account with your colleagues in it, we will let you know! You can ask to join this account by clicking the Join Account button.
Once you have been approved by your corporate account’s admin, you will receive a new password by email.