Becoming a Member – Getting Started
The School is simple to use. Just follow the basic steps below:
1. Register for free online – This should take no more than 5 minutes. Once registered you can access thousands of resources through the School website, in 10 key sustainability areas (including events and workshops).
2. Complete the confidential self-assessment – This can be done as part of a facilitated group discussion or simply by an individual. You can create an individual account, which can be used as part of your CPD accreditation. You can also create or join a business-wide corporate account.
3. Access your personalised 10 point Action Plan – This will link to 10 free resources such as e-learning modules, workshops, guidance, tools etc which will help to increase your knowledge and competence in a range of sustainability areas
4. Download your Bronze badge for free! – Once you have accessed the resources in your Action Plan and started improving your sustainability knowledge you can download your bronze badge to use in bids, on email footers etc. Click here to find out about Bronze, Silver and Gold membership.
5. Track and benchmark your progress – You can monitor your progress at any point, and benchmark your assessment against other School members' scores (individual company details are not provided as all responses are confidential).
6. Re-assess and update your Action Plan – You can re-assess at any time. Re-assessing and working through new Action Plans will support your journey of continuous improvement, allow you to progress to Silver or Gold membership and will illustrate your progress to your clients.
Benchmark your knowledge
Complete the free and confidential self assessment now and get your bespoke action plan
Start using the tool