Plant Supplier Day!
Friday 22 March 2019
09:00 - 14:00
||15 Hatfields, South Bank, London SE1 8DJ
Whether you are operating in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol or Oxford the requirements around air quality are getting more and more challenging. Targets are getting tighter and the cost associated with failure to comply or links to congestion charges are hitting what are already tight margins.
How do you make the right choice when it comes to plant hire or purchase. The good news is that through the life of your plant there are a number of ways that you can improve your efficiency and reduce the negative impact you are having on air quality and energy emissions.
If you are in the process of purchasing new plant, setting up your hire agreement or managing your plant on a daily basis this event has something for you. Hear from Flannery Plant, HS2, Skanska, Volvo, and WP group.
By attending this event you will:
- Understand the drivers for why construction is being challenged to improve its impact on Air Quality
- Hear from a client on how Air Quality is affecting the decision making process they have in setting standards for the supply chains plant and equipment
- Gain an insight into innovative equipment that is being introduced to the market in order to combat the issues of air quality and emissions
- Understand how behaviours, maintenance and fuel selections are as powerful as investing in new kit when reducing your air quality impacts
- Speak to experts and get advice on issues relating to your own plant decisions
- Free networking lunch
If you have any questions about the event or the School please contact Rosie or call 0207 697 1977
« Back to Events