Reducing Carbon in Infrastructure
Tuesday 24 September 2019
08:30 - 11:30
||Cardiff City Stadium, Leckwith Road, Cardiff, CF11 8AZ
Join Transport for Wales and Welsh Water to find out more about how to reduce carbon in infrastructure projects.
Carbon reduction is a key driver for clients and governments and to stay competitive companies in the construction supply chain will have to focus in on reducing the carbon they produce.
Hosted by Transport for Wales and Welsh Water this event will give you the opportunity to network and participate in discussions on how the industry can collaborate in reducing carbon emissions for major Infrastructure projects.
By attending this workshop you will:
- Hear from Welsh Water on their 2050 vision, the work that is currently being completed to achieve this and the expectations and requirements for the supply chain
- Hear Transport for Wales Carbon reduction focus and targets, what this means for the supply chain and how you can help
- Understand what can be done to achieve decarbonisation now and in the future, and what help there is to deliver it
- Hear suppliers' outlook on a greater uptake of low carbon concrete, what their next steps of achieving this are and how you can help
- Learn and share your experiences of the challenges and opportunities to reducing carbon with others through networking activities
If you have any questions about this event please contact Rosie or call 0207 697 1977.
« Back to Events