Anglian Water & Skanska Fleet Supplier day!
Tuesday 15 January 2019
09:00 - 15:00
||KingsGate Conference Centre, 2 Staplee Way, Peterborough, PE1 4YT
Please note that this event is now fully booked, please email email@example.com to be placed onto a waiting list.
Join Anglian Water & Skanska at our Fleet Supplier Day!
Improving local air quality and reducing pollution from vehicles is a hot topic. More and more cities are introducing low emission zones to improve the health and wellbeing of their citizens.
Large infrastructure clients are imposing challenging air quality targets on their contractors. Regulations on tailpipe emissions from vehicles are getting ever tighter to drive this, and the manufacturers are getting better at meeting them and bringing forward ever cleaner engines.
If you are a fleet manager, in fleet procurement, in sustainability or responding to your client’s requirements, attending this supplier day will give you this insight, real examples and networking with your peers and clients.
By attending this session you will:
- Gain insight into Anglian Waters’ journey to low carbon, sustainable transport - the 'road to zero' and how they worked with their supply chain
- Hear from Skanska and understand the steps they have taken to implement more sustainable transport options
- Understand what you or your organisation can do in order to move your own car or your fleet to electric and how you can install charging points
- Network with your peers and clients and share your experiences in the journey you are taking to make your transport options more sustainable
- Speak to suppliers and clients who will showcase the latest in virtual reality training and ultra low emissions vehicles specifications
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Rosie or call 0207 697 1977
« Back to Events