The Role and Impact of Offsite Construction - Kier
Thursday 4 April 2019
08:30 - 11:30
||Council Chamber Room, 28 Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3LS
Join Kier Construction, Linder Facades, Curtins Consulting, British Land and the Supply Chain School for this Offsite workshop in Central London.
Through presentations and facilitates group work, this event will give you answers to:
- How does Offsite process and thinking alter traditional day-to-day operation within supply-chains?
- How can you and your business adapt to better support Offsite solutions?
You will get to hear from industry leaders on the following topics within Offsite:
- Kier Construction giving offsite case studies from a main contractor's and public-sector client's perspective
- Linder Facades giving offsite case studies from a specialist contractor's perspective
- Curtins Consulting giving offsite case studies from a manufacturer's perspective
- British Land giving offsite case studies from a private-sector client perspective
Owing to the early start, you will be met with teas, coffees and breakfast rolls on arrival to help you warm up!
As with all the School’s event, this is completely FREE for
you and your colleagues to attend.
Registration is now open for this event, but spaces are
limited. Book now to avoid missing out.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
« Back to Events