Embedding Sustainable Procurement
Wednesday 13 March 2019
09:30 - 12:30
||Construction Scotland Innovation Centre, 3 Watt Place, Hamilton International Technology Park, Blantyre, G72 0AG
This workshop is aimed at procurement professionals who already have an understanding of the key principles of Sustainable Procurement, may well have a sustainable procurement policy, but have not moved beyond this initial stage to fully embed sustainable procurement principles into their current procurement processes. This ½ day workshop will provide expert advice on how to take the next steps on your sustainable procurement journey.
This workshop will provide participants with:
- A guide to the 5 elements that “Enables” sustainable procurement
- The ability to critique their current progress on sustainable procurement
- An understanding of how to ensure that their sustainable procurement strategies contribute directly to their wider organisational objectives
- Tools to assess sustainability risks and opportunities
- The knowledge to understand where to focus effort and resource across procurement categories
- An understanding of how to engage their supply chain and measure the progress suppliers are making towards sustainability
If you have any special requirements for attending this event (e.g. access, dietary), please telephone 020 7697 1977 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can accommodate you.
« Back to Events