CECA Yorkshire & Humber host a Becoming a FIR Ambassador (FIR) Workshop
Wednesday 23 January 2019
12:30 - 16:00
||Barnsley football club, Oakwell, Grove Street, Barnsley, S71 1ET
Do you want to take practical actions to make your workplace even better, for everyone?
Have you attended an ‘Introduction to FIR workshop’, and/or completed our ‘Achieving Business Success Through Fairness, Inclusion and Respect’ e-learning module?
If so, we invite you to attend this workshop, after which you can become part of our growing network of FIR Ambassadors.
At this event you will:
- Collaborate with different business to identify how to make workplaces even better, for everyone
- Discuss the barriers to fairness, inclusion and respect (FIR) and how they can be overcome
- Produce your own FIR action plan
- Meet other FIR Ambassadors
- Gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points, to add to your professional profile
Note: This intermediary level workshop assumes some prior knowledge of FIR. Before you attend therefore, please complete one of our two introductory e-learning courses on Fairness, Inclusion and Respect ("Achieving Business Success through Fairness inclusion and Respect" and "Fairness, Inclusion and Respect on site: why it matters and how to achieve it") or attend a half day “Introduction to FIR” workshop.
Please click here to read more about the FIR Ambassador role.
If you have any questions about this workshop or specific requirements (e.g. access, dietary), please email Sara or telephone 020 7697 1974.
« Back to Events