Embedding Sustainable Procurement Workshop
Wednesday 15 May 2019
13:00 - 17:00
||National Grid House (B3) Warwick Technology Park , Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6AD
This workshop is aimed at procurement professionals who already have an understanding of the key principles of Sustainable Procurement, may well have a sustainable procurement policy, but have not moved beyond this initial stage to fully embed sustainable procurement principles into their current procurement processes. This ½ day workshop will provide expert advice on how to take the next steps on your sustainable procurement journey.
This workshop will provide participants with:
- A guide to the 5 elements that “Enables” sustainable procurement
- The ability to critique their current progress on sustainable procurement
- An understanding of how to ensure that their sustainable procurement strategies contribute directly to their wider organisational objectives
- Tools to assess sustainability risks and opportunities
- The knowledge to understand where to focus effort and resource across procurement categories
- An understanding of how to engage their supply chain and measure the progress suppliers are making towards sustainability
Further information and travel details will be circulated closer to the event.
« Back to Events