Introduction to Climate Change and Carbon - Training
Tuesday 17 September 2019
10:30 - 13:30
||Becket House, 1 Lambeth Palace Road, London, SE1 7EU
On behalf of Bouygues and Newable, we are pleased to be hosting this carbon training.
There is increasing pressure on our industry to ensure that we are reducing our impact on climate change from the carbon we emit in the operation and construction of projects. This has been strengthened by the recent amendment to the Climate Change Act that makes it law in the UK to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
Organisations like yours need to understand how you can achieve this for yourself and for your customers.
This workshop has been specifically designed to help train SME-sized organisations. By attending this morning you will:
- Understand why carbon is important in construction and how we can reduce it
- Understand key terms used in carbon footprinting analysis
- Undertake activities to build carbon footprints
- Fin out about different approaches and standard relevant to your business
- Learn how to develop a carbon reduction action plan for your business
- Be better placed to meet client requirements on carbon
This is appropriate for anyone who has an influence and interest in reducing the carbon emissions from their organisation and / or supply chain.
As with all of our training, this is free for you and your colleagues to attend but spaces are limited.
To book your place on this unique training, please click the registration button below.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
« Back to Events