Introduction to Carbon Footprinting
Thursday 3 October 2019
10:00 - 13:00
||Marshalls Design Space, 4 Compton Courtyard, 40 Compton Street, London, EC1V 0BD
This half day workshop, will provide you with the knowledge to identify, measure and then reduce your business' carbon footprint and save money in the process!
By attending this workshop, delegates will:
- Get to grips with how to identify your carbon emissions across individual projects, or your entire business
- Gain practical advice on how to reduce your emissions
- Begin saving money through reduced energy bills
- Understand the latest legislation on carbon and greenhouse gas emissions
- Illustrate to your clients that you understand the role you play in helping them to reduce their own carbon footprint
If you have any special requirements for attending this event (e.g. access, dietary), please contact Becky at email@example.com or telephone the office on 020 7697 1977 so that we can accommodate you.
« Back to Events