Supply Chain Sustainability School continues to positively impact a sustainable UK built environment, report finds
● COVID-19 forced the Supply Chain Sustainability School to move all learning online, resulting in a year-on-year increase of 269% of members partaking in free training sessions; +101% utlising learning resources and +84% downloading e-learning.
● The School helped 76% of members gain a better understanding of their organisations’ sustainability impacts: two thirds confirmed they had reduced their carbon emissions, over half reduced their waste, 44% improved air quality and 37% reduced their water consumption
● Members are changing their business processes to embed sustainability thinking: over two thirds reported the School enabled this change
● Three quarters of members admitted the School helped them gain a clearer understanding of their own business sustainability objectives, as well as client’s sustainability objectives
● Findings also show the School helped companies be more collaborative, with 58% confirming they developed a better relationship with their supplier
Read the full press release here.
The full Impact Report can be found here.