For us to enable a sustainable built environment, we must engage the future of it. We want to help bridge the gap between industry and education.
Our model has been proven to work for thousands of businesses, and this year we are opening up to education providers and bringing in Future Workforce Partners.
This will enable us to help colleges, training providers and universities across the UK deliver employer-led learning and benefit from industry connection. It will also allow them to access the same learning industry does to improve the running of their estates and services.
This will also bring huge benefits to our industry partners; enabling them to connect with education, embed skills and training they require, recruit and deliver long-lasting social value.
Future Workforce Partners will receive:
- Industry-developed on-demand learning for their students that they can take into work
- Accredited CPD for their staff: those in teaching and learning, and in business service
- Facilitated connections into industry
- Insights and evidence from employers for future planning
- Help to increase the productivity and sustainabilityof their institutions
Download an information pack here.
We are now talking to education institutions about becoming Future Workforce partners: contact [email protected]