The Supply Chain Sustainability School is delivered by Action Sustainability Trading Limited. We take your privacy seriously and make six simple promises to you:
- We promise to keep your details confidential, safe and secure at all times.
- We promise to ensure that the services we offer in the School are free at the point of use.
- We promise never to sell or release your data to any third parties, except from key funding stakeholders, as part of the evidence that we require to access this funding.
- We promise to ensure that any funding stakeholders we do share data with will have entered into a non-disclosure agreement with Action Sustainability and will not share your data, and we have checked that they are fully compliant with GDPR.
- We promise that when a School Partner has identified your organisation as one of their key suppliers or priority suppliers (defined as an organisation that has had a business transaction with the Partner) and provided us with organisational data we will keep this safe and secure. Your data will be shared back to your client safely and securely.
- We promise that if you want to change your details or unsubscribe from membership of the School you can do this at any time.
What information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you register with the School or sign up for School related activities or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback and participate in events. Website information is collected using cookies.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website to provide you with valuable information to help you learn through the School.
The Supply Chain Sustainability School will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the organisation.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as you wish to be a member of the School.
We would like to send you information about the School, its learning resources and events which may be of interest to you and that can help compliment any learning you are undertaking within the School. If you have consented to receive communications from the School, you may opt out at a later date via your account setting under your ‘Profile’.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, please contact [email protected] or you may opt out directly via your account setting under your ‘Profile’.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at Action Sustainability, 2nd Floor, Albert House, 256-260 Old Street, London, EC1V 9DD, United Kingdom.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You can also view the information we hold about you by logging into your account.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. You can do this yourself by logging into your School account and going to the My Account pages. Should you wish to delete your account completely or have any other questions please email your request to [email protected].
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Force24 Cookies & Tracking
Our organisation utilises Force24’s marketing automation platform.
Force24 cookies are first party cookies and are enabled at the point of cookie acceptance on this website. The cookies are named below:
They allow us to understand our audience engagement thus allowing better optimisation of marketing activity.
f24_autoId – This is a temporary identifier on a local machine or phone browser that helps us track anonymous information to be later married up with f24_personid. If this is left anonymous it will be deleted after 6 months . Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
f24_personId – This is an ID generated per individual contact in the Force24 system to be able to track behaviour and form submissions into the Force24 system from outside sources per user. This is used for personalisation and ability to segment decisions for further communications. Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
The information stored by Force24 cookies remains anonymous until:
- Our website is visited via clicking from an email or SMS message, sent via the Force24 platform and cookies are accepted on the website.
- A user of the website completes a form containing email address from either our website or our Force24 landing pages.
The Force24 cookies will remain on a device for 10 years unless they are deleted.
We also use similar technologies including tracking pixels and link tracking to monitor your viewing activities
Device & browser type and open statistics
All emails have a tracking pixel ( a tiny invisible image ) with a query string in the URL. Within the URL we have user details to identify who opened an email for statistical purposes.
All links within emails and SMS messages sent from the Force24 platform contain a unique tracking reference, this reference help us identify who clicked an email for statistical purposes.
When someone visits the School website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for membership, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about School resources, training events and anything that is related to what you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, Force24, to deliver our communications. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve communications to you. For more information, please see Force24’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us at [email protected].
Cookiehub is a fully featured Consent Management Platform (CMP) to ensure the School’s website is GDPR, LGPD and CCPA compliant. Users visiting the School’s website will receive a pop-up when they first arrive on site enabling them to ‘Accept All’ or ‘Reject All’ cookies (except ‘Strictly Necessary Online Tracking Technologies’ which are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. This is because some cookies are required to provide core functionality. The website won’t function properly without these cookies and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.)
Our relationship with industry bodies
We may share anonymised personal information with other organisations, particularly CITB, who use this to analyse our School resource usage and plan funding, to understand the impact of the investment made in the Supply Chain Sustainability School.
Many of the resources in the School are presented in partnership with other companies such as with Action Sustainability, our delivery partner, CITB, CECA, LCI and other industry bodies. We will let them know about your resource usage and event attendance and share your name and contact details with them but they can’t contact you, unless you have agreed to do so with them. We have non-disclosure agreements with our industry partners, and you can view their privacy notices on their own websites:
- CITB: https://www.citb.co.uk/utility-links/privacy-policy-cookies/
- CECA: https://www.ceca.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- LCI: https://www.leanconstruction.org/privacy-policy/
Our website providers
Our website providers are listed below. You can view their privacy notices on their own websites:
- StrategiQ (website provider): https://strategiq.co/privacy/
- Titus Learning (LMS website provider):https://www.tituslearning.com/privacy-policy/
- Moodle (LMS platform):https://moodle.org/admin/tool/policy/view.php?policyid=1
How to contact us
- Email us at: [email protected]
- Write to us at: Action Sustainability, 2nd Floor, Albert House, 256-260 Old Street, London, EC1V 9DD, United Kingdom