The School is led by our Partners - they direct and drive everything we do.
Becoming a Partner is simple. To find out more about joining this group of companies committed to leading the build environment to a sustainable future, contact Paul Parkinson or call 07568 052780.Become a Partner
Our Partners set the strategic direction of the School and identify key issues to address, new training to develop, workshop and conference content, and, just as importantly, ensure the good governance of the School.
Partners also receive a full package of benefits, including:
- Bespoke training workshops
- Speaking opportunities
- Supply chain tracking technology
- £1,000,000+ of CPD accredited sustainability e-learning modules
- Opportunities to collaborate and innovate alongside other industry leaders
The School is committed to building the sustainability skills of the industry, and so welcome new Partners on board from all levels of the value chain.
Why become a Partner?
Partnership with the School offers many valuable resources and a wealth of expertise through the opportunity to collaborate.
Overall benefits can relate to your internal workforce as well as your supply chain and include*:
- Over £1,000,000 of CPD accredited sustainability focused e-learning modules, bolted directly onto your own LMS
- Up to 5 CPD accredited virtual training sessions (focusing on topics of your choosing) for your internal teams or supply chains
- A platform for you to engage with your supply chain on your key sustainability priorities
- Access to unique online statistics and data identifying the strengths and weaknesses in your supply chain through our Partner dashboard
- The ability to set learning pathways and journeys for your internal colleagues and supply chains
- Supply chain carbon footprinting calculator
- Access to Partner only forums at which you can drive the School's strategic agenda and collaborate with industry colleagues to implement sustainable change
- Building relationships and collaboration with senior decision makers in companies across the built environment sector
- Over 300 training and supplier development sessions per annum
- Ultimately – a more competitive, skilled supply chain, leading to bottom line returns
Looking for something specific or to understand more? Contact Paul to see if becoming a Partner would be right for you.
*Partner benefits are tailored based on the level of Partnership chosen
Still not sure? Contact Paul to find out if becoming a Partner could work for you.
- £7,250 – Mid-sized contractors and suppliers with under £50 million turnover (please contact Paul Parkinson to find out if you are eligible for this rate)
- £7,980 - Your organisation would like to sit on 1 category (or regional group)
- £13,330 – Your organisation would like to sit on up to 8 leadership groups and receive standard benefits
- £16,700 - Your organisation would like to sit on up to 12 leadership groups and receive advanced benefits
- £19,845 – Your organisation would like to sit on up to 15 leadership groups and receive premium benefits
- £25,700 – Your organisation would like to sit on up to 18 leadership groups and receive maximum benefits
Learn more about becoming a Partner
Our Partners set the strategic direction of the School and identify key issues to address, new training to develop, workshop and conference content, and, just as importantly, ensure the good governance of the School.Learn More