The School is led by our Partners - they direct and drive everything we do.Become a Partner
Our Partners set the strategic direction of the School and identify key issues to address, new training to develop, supplier day and workshop content, and, just as importantly, ensure the good governance of the School.
Partners also receive a full package of benefits, such as: bespoke training workshops, speaking opportunities, supply chain tracking technology and real opportunities to collaborate and innovate alongside some of the key companies in the built environment sector (See our FAQs below to find out more about the offer).
Working with Partners, the School is committed to building the sustainability skills of the industry, and so continuously welcome new Partners on board who come from all levels of the value chain.
Becoming a Partner is a simple process, so to find out more or express an interest in becoming a Partner, contact Paul Parkinson at [email protected].uk or call 07568 052780.
Why become a Partner?
Partnership with the School offers many valuable resources and a wealth of knowledge and expertise through the opportunity of collaboration.
Overall benefits can relate to your internal workforce as well as your supply chain and include:
- Over £700,000+ of CPD accredited sustainability focused e-learning modules, bolted directly onto your own LMS
- Up to 5 half-day, CPD accredited training sessions (focusing on topics of your choosing) for your internal teams or supply chains
- A platform for you to engage with your supply chain on your key sustainability priorities
- “Supplier Days”, hosted alongside other relevant Partners
- Access to unique online statistics and data identifying the strengths and weaknesses in your supply chain through our Partner dashboard
- The ability to set learning pathways and journeys for your internal colleagues and supply chains
- Access to 8 Market Sector Groups, at which you can drive the School’s strategic agenda
- Access to Category and Special Interest Groups at which you can collaborate with industry colleagues to implement sustainable change on topics such as labour standards or waste reduction
- Building relationships and collaboration with senior decision makers in companies across the built environment sector
- Over 170 training and supplier development sessions per annum
- Ultimately – a more competitive, skilled supply chain, leading to bottom line returns
Looking for something specific or to understand more? Contact Paul to see if becoming a Partner would be right for you.
Still not sure? Contact Paul to find out if becoming a Partner could work for you.
- £11,550 – Your organisation would like to sit on up to 3 leadership groups
- £17,325 – Your organisation would like to sit on up to 5 leadership groups
- £23,100 – Your organisation would like to sit on up to 7 leadership groups
- £26,250 – Your organisation would like to sit on all leadership groups
- £6,300 – Mid-sized contractors and suppliers with under £75 million turnover, or your organisation will sit on 1 category or regional group (Please contact Paul Parkinson to find out if you are eligible for this rate).