Why join the Supply Chain Sustainability School?
Joining the School is completely free and allows you to access thousands of online learning resources surrounding various sustainability, offsite, digital, procurement, lean and management topics relevant to the built environment.
Registering is quick and simple and you’ll gain CPD points by attending training workshops, networking events or completing e-learning modules.
Begin your journey now.Sign up
The value of membership
The School covers a wealth of sustainability topics: from waste and carbon, to Fairness Inclusion and Respect (FIR) and modern slavery. We offer online learning in the form of CPD-accredited e-learning modules, videos, web links and documents. Here about it from our members.
Where do I start?
Benchmark Your Knowledge
Complete our free self assessment to get your bespoke action plan today.Get Started
1. Sign up free online
Registration takes about five minutes. Once logged into the School website, you have access to over 2,500 resources in 17 sustainability areas, offsite, lean construction, digital, procurement and management topics, including CPD-accredited events. Sign up now >>
2. Complete a confidential assessment
Complete an assessment as a team for your organisation, or simply as an individual. Corporate assessment responses should be representative of a business, rather than an individual’s knowledge. See more >>
3. Access your action plan
Completing an assessment identifies gaps in your knowledge and will direct you a 10-point action plan with recommended resources tailored to kick-start your learning and improvement.
4. Download your bronze badge
Once you’ve started your learning journey, continue up through our different recognition levels. Members can download their badge and use it in bids, on email signatures or on websites. See more >>
5. Track progress
Re-assess at any time, with new action plans to support your journey of continuous improvement in sustainability. It’s a great opportunity to illustrate your progress to clients.
6. Learning Pathways
Learning Pathways are an exciting feature of the School which allows you to allocate specific resources to a specific audience and track their progress through the awarding of badges and downloadable reports. See more >>
Questions about membership?
- £12,125 – Your organisation would like to sit on up to 3 leadership groups
- £18,200 – Your organisation would like to sit on up to 5 leadership groups
- £24,250 – Your organisation would like to sit on up to 7 leadership groups
- £27,500 – Your organisation would like to sit on all leadership groups
- £6,600 – Mid-sized contractors and suppliers with under £75 million turnover, or your organisation will sit on 1 category or regional group (Please contact Paul Parkinson to find out if you are eligible for this rate).
- Registered: Has created an account but has not undertaken an assessment or viewed any resources or attended any School training
- Member: Used at least one resource in the past 12 months. This can be either: completing an assessment, coming to one of our events, or accessing an online resource
- Bronze: Has completed an assessment in the past 12 months and has viewed 5 resources in the past 6 months
- Silver: Has completed a re-assessment in the past 12 months and has viewed 5 resources in the past 6 months
- Gold: Has completed a re-assessment in the past 12 months (with an increased knowledge score), has viewed 10 resources in the past 6 months, and has either completed a case study or spoken at an event
You can either take a personal assessment to benchmark your own knowledge, or a company assessment on behalf of your organisation. Company assessments can be completed as part of a team discussion or through your own evaluation of your company’s current skillset.