Who can be a Partner
Any organisation can join as a Partner. There are currently, eight groups to choose from: Construction, Infrastructure, Horizon, Homes, FM, Materials, Offsite and Wales. Just click here to see the benefits for your organisation
Just for big business?
No. Although we understand it looks like it. The larger organisations have taken the lead to help develop the School to this stage but now they’re intent on bringing in Partners from across the construction value chain. The School Partners welcome and actively promote becoming a Partner to companies from all sizes and sectors in the built environment.
How is the School funded?
The School is funded by a combination of Partner fees, CITB and other funding bodies as and when appropriate. The School’s accounts are transparent, signed off by the Board and available for review by Partners. The School is free at the point of use. We will not charge your supply chain for any of the resources
What am I joining?
You are joining a legally constituted partnership and will be expected to sign a Partner Schedule that forms part of the School Constitution
For an informal chat about becoming a Partner just contact Paul on 07568 052 780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partnership fee – which is active for 12 months from the date of joining
- Attendance at selected supplier days
- Acting as an advocate for sustainable construction and the School
- Recommending to the School to your Supply Chain
- Representation on the relevant sector leadership groups.
- Hosting a supplier day – these are paid for from a central budget and branded as School events, but allow hosts to focus on specific regions, clients or sectors
- Providing data on strategic suppliers so the School can help drive their engagement in the School
- Providing meeting space for training workshops for up to 15 people