FM Group Update June 2021
This Group represents the needs and interests of 21 Partners who either deliver, supply to, represent, or are clients of FM services. The quarterly meetings of the Group are chaired by Alison Bettany, Head of Supply Chain Commodities for EMCOR UK Ltd.
The meetings contain a mix of providing information about School activities, collaborative learning and developing new initiatives.
The group is actively developing a number of initiatives:
- Developing a collaborative programme of learning events suitable for an FM focused audience
- Engaging Partners in the direct delivery of some of this content
- Focusing on social value in response to growing stakeholder interest and the Government’s procurement policy notice PPN 06/20
- Supporting the School’s work on wellbeing, in particular its impact on productivity in the workplace
- Considering how to adopt the approach taken by the School’s housing partners to packaging and single use plastics
- Developing content for the Group’s annual FM Conference.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]