Infrastructure Group Update May 2021
The Infrastructure Group is the largest in the School with 63 Partners. Around 40 Partners regularly attend the quarterly meetings chaired by Graham Edgell, Director of Procurement and Sustainability for Morgan Sindall Group.
The meetings contain a mix of providing information about School activities, collaborative learning and developing new initiatives. At each meeting we try to invite a high level speaker to address the group about significant strategic issues, from within the sector and from other sectors.
The group is actively developing a number of initiatives:
- Forming a cross-School group on social value in response to the Government’s procurement policy notice PPN 06/20
- Developing a supply chain mapping initiative driven by Highways England
- Delivering a partnership between 11 Delivery Implementation Partners (DIPs) on the Highways England Regional Development Programme (RDP) to provide a consistent approach to development and performance management for the supply chain
- Setting up a group to enable utilities clients to collaborate around regulatory requirements
- Adopting the approach taken by housing partners to packaging and single use plastics
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]