New DfMA Overlay video content released
To bring the concepts and case studies in the new DfMA Overlay to the RIBA Plan of Work to life, we brought together leading minds from the world of DfMA in a series of 10 short films. These accessible, easily digestible videos will be published weekly on our social media and YouTube channels, and cover topics from Procurement to Digital. The first two shorts are now available online – see resource links below – so check them out and spread the word!
Upcoming training sessions…
- The New RIBA Plan of Work DfMA Overlay – Lunch ‘n’ Learn, Thursday, 11 November, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM. Register now
- Offsite for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants Workshop, Thurs 25 November, 9:00 – 12:00. Register now
- Offsite and MMC Procurement – Lunch ‘n’ Learn, Tuesday, 30 November, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM. Register now
Digitisation is crucial to the success of Offsite construction and MMC. Check out these sessions to skill up, and make sure you check ‘Digital’ as an interest topic in your personal dashboard settings if you’d like to learn more.
- How to be a Digital Leader, Friday, 12 November, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM. Register now
- Demystifying BIM – Lunch ‘n’ Learn, Wednesday, 24 November, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Register now
Resources recommended for you this month…
NEW: DfMA – Why now? Find out more
NEW: The MMC Categories. Find out more
If you don’t measure, you can’t manage
Complete our free self assessment to get your bespoke action plan today. The list of resources will advise you where you should focus your learning with direct links to top-quality materials.
You can also benchmark your company’s offsite maturity here.