DfMA Overlay to the RIBA Plan of Work
The DfMA Overlay to the RIBA Plan of Work is in the final stages of production and will be launched on the 15th September, at our online conference bringing together contributors and practitioners at the forefront of the industry.
We’ll be discussing key topics arising from production of the Overlay, including:
- Are we at a tipping point in embedding DfMA as ‘business as usual’?
- What are the key obstacles to this?
- Which roles are best placed to introduce DfMA on projects?
- What are the implications for designers and architectural practices?
- Mark Farmer, Cast, UK Government MMC Champion
- Dale Sinclair, Aecom
- Connie Longmate, MHCLG
- Sam Stacey, UK Research & Innovation
- Jamie Hillier, Akerlof
- Lanre Gbolade, L&Q
- And more!
Don’t miss it, book your free place now.
Another project almost at completion is our new Offsite Assessment, which we’re expecting to launch in October. This feature will allow School members to better position their Offsite knowledge within current best practice with detailed maturity statements. A tailored plan of learning will be recommended following completion which contains the most up to date industry knowledge.
Upcoming training sessions…
- Offsite for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants Workshop, 7th September, 9 AM – 12 PM. Register now
- Offsite Expo (various sessions), 21st and 22nd September, Ricoh Arena, Coventry. Register now
Offsite resources recommended for you this month…
NEW: Kier have recently relaunched the MMC Database, an interactive map detailing the full spectrum of MMC technologies and manufacturers available to organisations looking to choose offsite. Find out more
NEW: We were recently joined by James Hahessy who explained JLG’s journey into integrating BIM technologies into their logistics operation. You can catch up with the recording now on our resource library. Watch now
If you don’t measure, you can’t manage
Complete our free self assessment to get your bespoke action plan today. The list of resources will advise you where you should focus your learning with direct links to top-quality materials.
You can also benchmark your company’s offsite maturity here.