Wales & West Utilities is a regulated gas distribution business with around 35,000 kilometres of gas pipes covering Wales and the South West of England.WWU Supplier Charter
Our head office is situated in Newport, South Wales and our extensive network reaches from the mountains of North Wales to the cliff tops of Cornwall.
We cover one sixth of the UK, taking care of 2.5 million gas supply points in homes and businesses, covering a catchment area with a population of 7.5 million people.
We provide a 24 hour a day, seven days a week service, 365 days a year which:
- connects 11,000 new customers to our network every year.
- responds to over 80,000 gas emergencies every year.
- manages and maintains a network of 35,000km of pipes.
- invests £2 million every week in the maintenance and replacement of our network; and
- employs more than 1,600 skilled and experienced colleagues.
Sustainability and Supply Chain
It is our ambition to help communities and the environment thrive by delivering reliable, affordable and sustainable energy that will help power the green recovery from Coronavirus and get the UK to Net Zero.
Why a Partner?
WWU want to deliver sustainability best practice and work in partnership with other like-minded organisations to drive improving performance through our value chain.