Environmental compliance means conforming to environmental laws, regulations, standards and other requirements such as permits, licences and consents. Operating within environmental law not only means the EA remains legally compliant, but also ensures we protect people, nature, and wildlife during our activities.
Through our learning pathways, we aim to support our staff, partners and suppliers:
- Provide tools to enable operators and suppliers with the skills and knowledge needed to protect the environment.
- Remain legally compliant.
- Share learning based outcomes of incident reviews with our supply chain.
Learning modules available:
- E206 Chemical awareness
- E201 Spill kit deployment
- E203 Pollution prevention for field and construction projects
- E202 Environmental site induction for field and construction sites
- Waste duty of care awareness training
- E209 Reporting environmental incidents
- E400 Responsible officer
- T333 Reservoirs Act guidance
How to join – Instructions For Environment Agency staff:
To enrol in a pathway:
- Create an SCSS personal account
- Click on your personal profile. Under the heading ‘My Learning Pathways’, click ‘View available pathways’
- Use the search function to locate the relevant pathway, and click ‘Enrol’
- Begin your learning through clicking on ‘Enrolled pathways’ under your personal profile
For any questions on accessing the SCSS Learning Pathways, please contact Rosie Watts: [email protected]