Mane is the leading name in rail and infrastructure recruitment
We are the partner of choice for organisations wishing to have the most commercial and sustainably compliant recruitment solutions in the industry.
Our Sustainable Recruitment Service
We deliver high quality temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to make your projects run as efficiently and cost effective as possible.
Having operated since 1993 in the Rail and Infrastructure markets, we understand the emphasis on quick turnaround and high standard recruitment solutions, maintaining emphasis on compliance and legislation.
Covering full project lifecycle supply we are well placed to deliver.
• Built Environment
We understand that when you choose a recruitment partner as part of your supply chain, there is a responsibility on us to uphold your values. We understand it, because we’ve been doing it for years, and continue to work with many of the partners of the Supply Chain School.
Our in house PAYE capability enables us engage resource under direct contract of employment and we are well versed in the supply of various working rule agreements and unionised sites which can govern the supply of contingent staff.
A Sustainable Partner
Our mission is to create an inclusive and safe workplace. Through our leadership team there is a real commitment to promoting a work environment where all individuals are respected and foster a culture of safety, asserting safe working practices.
Through staff development, sustainability and embracing all elements of ethical operations, we build partnerships. We champion change through innovation and technology advancements.
The significant investment in projects over the next few decades provides the industry with an opportunity to not only improve infrastructure, but to do so by delivering significant reductions in environmental impacts and improving the value that society receives from this public investment. But that only happens if all the elements within the supply chain are working together. That is why you can trust Mane to be your recruitment partner.
A Proud Partner of the Supply Chain School
Our clients are demanding more sustainable practices. Consequently, the demand for supply chains to provide efficient, green and ethical solutions as normal business routine is increasing. This is why our solutions have sustainability as their cornerstone. Through the Supply Chain School, we are proud to have:
- Implemented Inclusion & Respect objectives and practices to increase employee satisfaction and improvement in workplace behaviour.
- Provided employment, skills and training strategies with a monitored implementation plan.
- Delivered physical, mental and social wellbeing objectives and practices.
- A requirement for our clients to pay the real living wage in the vast majority of cases.
- Undertaken due diligence, ensuring human rights are being protected through our supply chain.
- Ensured all permanent or temporary labour have the right to work in this country.
- Evidenced that Mane has the capacity & resilience to identify and report issues of labour exploitation.
- Demonstrable payment mechanisms in place for employment comply with HMRC Legislation and are not subjected to hidden payments, whilst having access, and being made aware of their entitlement to, all applicable benefits.
Achilles FPAL / NCE
CHAS Membership Premier
Disability confident employer
Member of the Armed Forces Covenant
Investors in People Silver Level