Octavius Infrastructure is a leading transport solutions provider.
We collaborate with our customers, integrate our suppliers and develop our people to deliver assured, sustainable and efficient transport outcomes.
Our focus is firmly on the Rail and Highways sectors where we have proven experience and expertise, as we do in the delivery of transport hubs including car park solutions. Key customers include National Highways, Network Rail, Local Authorities, Connect Plus (M25) and the EKFB JV which is delivering lots C2 and C3 of HS2 phase 1.
- RAIL: station and depot solutions, structures, electrification & plant, track infrastructure, asset maintenance and commercial property.
- HIGHWAYS: smart roads, structures, safe cycle routes, transport hubs and transport huh (including car parking) solutions.
Sustainability & Supply Chain
We create cleaner, greener environment solutions that protect our planet, whilst focussing on our people to sustain our business, our industry and the communities within which we deliver.
We recognise our responsibility to manage our activities in a sustainable way. By aligning our sustainable legacy strategy to the UN’s sustainability goals, we are focused on delivering outcomes that benefit both the environment and the communities we work in.
We aim to lead by example, so we have ambitious targets for net zero carbon emissions, as well as key goals for biodiversity net gain, efficient resource use and social value outcomes. These will only be achieved by recognising the importance of people and embracing an inclusive culture. Continuing to build awareness in our people and supply chain is critical to us creating a sustainable legacy that we can be truly proud of.
We’re creating a sustainable legacy by:
- Being carbon neutral now, targeting net zero by 2030
- Delivering biodiversity benefit
- Being resource efficient
- Giving back to society
- Being inclusive and a great place to work
Why a Partner?
- Embrace and share best practise
- Get consistency of awareness in sustainability issues within our supply chain
- Get access to good learning content because we are absolutely committed to changing the dialogue on sustainable outcomes in infrastructure and construction industry
- Influence and lead the industry to become carbon neutral, more resource efficient and get back to society
“The upskilling of our people and supply chain partners in sustainability, Lean and other critical business performance topics is fundamental and our partnership with the Supply Chain Sustainability School has helped us to achieve it through programme learning pathways, engagement with industry subject matter experts and open up lines of communication and steering groups.”Nikolaos Sapounas, Supply Chain Manager